Friday, April 9, 2010

The "One Trip Wonder"

Ok. Have you ever gone grocery shopping or any kind of shopping and when you got home you tried to carry all the bags in the house in one trip? Well, I am the "One Trip Wonder". I am always determined to make it in one trip. For some reason, I hate the going back and forth. Sometimes I really weigh myself down and if there are stairs involved... trouble. Today I was shopping at Retail Job (big surprise) and I was buying my nieces some things for their birthdays. I also got myself a new mattress pad (Um, I am the Queen of comfortable beds...it is my goal in life to have the most comfortable bed ever!). Anyways, I'm crusin' through the store and dropping crap left and right but damn it if I didn't make it to the register to check out! The guy asks me if I've got everything and asked me if I needed help. Of course I declined the help because I'm the "ONE TRIP WONDER"!!! I use my booty to open the door and I feel myself starting to wobble. A nice lady rushes to the door to help me. I know at this point you all want me to say that it was too late and I fell over. Sorry. That didn't happen. The "One Trip Wonder" made it to the car just fine, thank you very much!  However, I have a feeling that one day, I'm going to do something like Lucy does when she is in Hollywood and gets in a movie and the headdress she has to wear is too heavy and it weighs her down and lots of funny things happen. I tried to find a clip of it but I couldn't. Dang it. Well here's another clip for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwTp5LxxlA

xoxo,
Cindie

2 comments:

  1. I used to be the one trip wonder until I had to start grocery shopping for so many people. Now when I have 15 bags to bring in, there is no way I could do it in one trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't even remember that this happened!

    ReplyDelete