Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fabulous!

Very excited that summer weather has arrived! I got a new beach cruiser and Cousin Neenie and I went crusin' down the beach last weekend. It was so much fun! And then we followed it by some fun on Main St. and I was a good girl and went home early so I could get up for work the next day.

Woooeeee! I have been clocking the OT at New Job. Still waiting for a paycheck that reflects the extra hours so I can gage how many hours I should need to work. The calls are always interesting. Here's a sample of one I had the other day:

Caller: "I'm calling about this $1.99 voice charge."
Me: "It looks like that was for a 411 call made on one of your lines."
Caller: "What's 411?"

Joy. Oh Joy!

So....work is going very well. I'm still waiting for the rest of my life to come together and go into the next phase. Probably will be waiting for a while! ;-)

xoxo,
Cindie

No comments:

Post a Comment