Thursday, November 29, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Hello little small audience! 

So last night I found myself catching  a glimpse of that TV show X Factor. I don't know that I've ever really watched it before but thought I would give you my review on what I saw.

First of all I have to ask, are the judges supposed to be honest about the performance?? I found that their feedback was not reflective of how the performers really did.

And I'm no expert, but there was this one girl group who sang Kelly Clarkson's song Stronger. I really like that song - it's almost my life theme song (lol) so I was hoping for a good performance. But before they went on stage they showed the behind the scenes video of these girls and I found it very disappointing that they focused on 1 girl whose grandfather had passed away during this competition. I mean don't get me wrong, I have lost all of my grandparents and it is very sad. But what does that have to do with this talent show? I felt like they were playing the sympathy card to get votes.

So on to their performance. No harmonizing. No movement. I was bored watching it. My ass could have gotten up on stage and performed that!!

And then the judges made a big deal about her grandfather's death and I again felt like they are just trying to win sympathy vote.

I was so disappointed that I changed the channel. So I have no idea what happened or if they were eliminated. lol

One other act I saw was totally off key and the judges totally praised her performance. Huh???

Let's just say I won't be tuning in again anytime soon!

Are you a fan of the show? If you are, try to set me straight.

PS: girl on X Factor, I am very sorry for your loss.

PSS: I wrote this entire blog using voice texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment