Monday, February 1, 2010

I could have benefitted from that information...A WEEK AGO!

So last Sunday night I was puking my guts out and wanted to go to the hospital to get some of the good stuff. ;) I thought I had food poisoning from some soup I had eaten for dinner. I felt like crap for two days. Yesterday, I go to Tutoring job and the girls start telling me how everyone in their house threw up like a chain reaction over a course of a few days. I asked them, "Uh, how long ago was this?" and they told me it was last weekend BEFORE and AFTER I had been there. So I didn't have food poisoning, I had the flu!!!!  LMAO. They could have told me last weekend that the kids were sick!!! Oh well, they are lucky I love them!

Great night with DP. Her beau is a crack up and I spent half of the night trying to understand what he was saying to me since he speaks mostly Spanish. But I do like a challenge, so that was fun!!!

xoxo,
Cindie

No comments:

Post a Comment