Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm in good company!

So we started Week 5 of training at New Job yesterday. I figured out that I'm getting really comfortable in our little class and I'm nervous about going to the floor and everything changing. I've made some really awesome friends in the class and I just really hope we all stay that way as we move on in our careers at the company.

Ya, so I'm not one for change. At least not constant change which is what I've been experiencing for the past 7 months. I do get attached to my environment rather quickly so when it starts to be disturbed I don't like it. But I do know that I am resilient and will adjust to the next change and the one after that and so on. Such is life. I just don't have to like it sometimes! :-)

I've had requests for Bobo to make an appearance at New Job. I am concerned that if I do bring him to class that my peeps there might not really appreciate Bobo for who he is. LOL. I'll keep ya posted on that one. Who is Bobo??? I'll let someone who meets him today comment on this post and tell you about Bobo. Ok, Mr. Fresh Prince of OC?

So remember to stay on your call sequencing model and never miss a step. Always keep your focus on the customer and listen to what they are telling you. I mean, REALLY listen to your customer. You want to achieve FCR so never stray from the steps. NEVER. If someone tries to get you to go off track, phone a friend. They will help you find your way back. Friends are awesome.



xoxo,
Cindie

4 comments:

  1. aw, an interesting post....not all work peeps r in the pics, makes u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....stand up, shake it off, move on & dont look back, if u do the monster may still b there. Its better to rinse off all of the excess from the FIRE. it will help u to cllean, clear minded & and FREE....words of advice, take them or leave them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright so as the PRINCE ... AKA FRESH PRINCE OF O.C it is my duty and birth right to tell Bubo’s story. Basically BOBO is the alter ego of MISS CINIDE JACKSON ... the woman, the myth the, the legend. There is no way to describe BOBO... BOBO has to be felt and experienced one does not dare try to articulate BOBO’S REGAL ESSENCE you just sit back and BASK and then BASK some more. BOBO for PRESIDENT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Bobo currently lives with my niece, Ali.

    ReplyDelete