Have you ever gone to the gym after work and realized you forgot your socks? what did you do or would you do in that situation? I sure as heck was not going to go home just for a pair of socks. So, I went sock-commando. Was not very pleasant. Let's just say my tennies are currently filled with baby powder. ;-)
I put out a fire a couple of weeks ago and started a new one. It's been a-blazin'! Although sometimes I think it might be losing momentum, but it's always hard to tell with a new fire. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the heat and let the fire lead me. Sounds good, ya?
Good night, all.
xoxo,
Cindie
o, be aware of fires....some are not always very clear, burning red hot when a clean fire burns with a blue light........also some will singe ur hair & u will never be able to get it back. So just be sure to keep a extinguisher near by, u may need it & it can also help with the pain left over from the blaze. Fires are meant ot destroy, cleanse the earth and most are not good to stand near.
ReplyDeleteFunny! I forgot my socks the other day too. I was so annoyed but I surely was not going home!!! I even asked the front desk if they sell socks and they looked at me like I was crazy. Really?
ReplyDeleteThey should sell socks!
ReplyDeleteP.S. That fire ran out of wood so it's out now.