Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just when you think you have it all figured out...

...a wrench gets thrown in your plans. Or my plans, I should say. Big changes for me in the next week or so involving my career. I am happy to say that it looks most likely that I will be back in the workforce in Corporate America. YIKES! It was a tough and quick decsion. A job offer came in for me today that I was not planning on getting. I was content with Retail job and Tutoring job. Even though my monthly income is lacking. Now, I will have a new job and Retail job on the side. So another new adventure to begin soon...as long as I passed the drug test and my background check goes smoothly. ;-)

Got to see my babies today (nieces). The Pixie (a.k.a. La La) painted a bird house and put it out for the birds...too friggin cute. Pips was nice and snugly and fell asleep in my arms while I was feeding her a bottle. So precious. I want one! heh.

OOOOH! I got to video chat with my DP last night. I think we were on there for a few hours. It was so much fun to catch up with DP and talk about the hilarious times we had. I think everytime we were around each other, it was hilarious. It just couldn't not be. I ended up going thru all of my pictures and posting the pics and videos from our adventures. She better get up to my town this Sunday. SERENITY NOW! Hmm...I'll post a video for you. Keep in mind that we were not drunk during the making of the video that I'll post. Well, at least I wasn't. LMAO



xoxo,
Cindie

2 comments:

  1. that vid is funny. how could you not be drunk?!?!?!

    so wait, you are keeping jcp? huh?

    oh and i just have to say. i hate your music player. lol. i turn it off on one page and then i go to another and there it is blaring at me! at least put it up top so it's easy to find! lol, i was on the phone with verizonwireless cust service (and not being very nice i might add) and all of a sudden usher starts blaring. AAAAAH!!!

    ok, that's all. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was the Rants of Ms. Orange! LOL

    Hey now, I changed it to shuffle just for you. I've had people tell me they go to my website to listen to the music. Mute your sound before you go to the site. ;-)

    ReplyDelete