Friday, January 15, 2010

Only give away your spare shirts!

"What in the world am I talking about???", you are thinking. Ok so you should know by now that I only put so much personal information on here and the rest is told in analogies. So here's another one for you. I apologize in advance for it's awfulness. :)

How many of you have a closet full of shirts that you worked really hard to earn? Or even two or three shirts that are really important to you and you are willing to give them away to help out someone else's empty closet?

Well, I'm here to tell you to HANG ON TO THOSE SHIRTS! Only give away your shirts if you have an abundance and you can risk never getting any shirts back. There are some people out there who only care about how full their closet is and have no regard to how bad they're screwing you over when you give them your shirt. Even when they know it's your very last shirt. They just don't care. Your closet will be empty and it could take years if ever to get your closed filled back up. Just don't do it, people, trust me. Don't let the guilt of having a few valuable shirts make you feel like you have to give any of them away. Don't get me wrong, I do like to give shirts away when I have enough to spare. But I've had the habit of giving away every last shirt and then end up owing others for shirts I have to finance in order to stay clothed. The interest rate is high on those shirts.

People have given me shirts and I tell you, I'd rather live in a box when I get more shirts so that I can repay that person than leave those people shirtless. Am I wrong?

You are all picturing me shirtless now, aren't you??? LMAO.

xoxo,
Cindie

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks. I am so sorry. I think I know what you are talking about and I am really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...will have to take this conversation off-line...I still owe you a phone call!

    ReplyDelete