OMG, I just remembered a dream I had last night. It was horrible. I had a dream that I was a teacher again and one of the parents came to pick up their child and I could smell the vodka on her breath. She was slurring her words too. So I wouldn't let her take her kid with her and she ended up in the hospital on her death bed. All of a sudden I was at a funeral with a dozen coffins and the husband of that parent was attending but his wife wasn't dead yet. He told me they were not expecting her to live and they were already having the funeral.
Is that wacky or what??? What does it mean?????????????????????????????????????
Today at work when I greeted one of the customers he told me that every time he comes into the store I'm there. He said I must work too much. LOL. I also would say hi to him more than once so it became a joke of me saying, "Hi. How are you today?" every time I walked past him.
So if selling suits does not work out for me, I can always...
xoxo,
Cindie
i upset people sometimes when i greet them multiple times and they have to keep reminding me i already greeted them. and things like that. hey, it's not my fault you don't stand out. now if they had orange hair, it'd be a different story. :-P
ReplyDelete