Today was very productive. Hair, lunch with Devil and a last minute interview...well sorta. They had me waiting for so long that all I got to do is the assessments. I guess it usually takes 2 hours to complete and I finished in 1 so I waited for an hour for the girl to come back. Then she checked my scores. Typical scores on each section are 2s, 3s and 4s. I got 7s, 8s and 9s. :-p She said it's one of the highest scores she's ever seen. LOL. Well DUH! I'm SMART (or some of you might say SMART ASS) Not that I'm bragging. ha! So I go back tomorrow morning for the actual interview part. I don't know if I want the job. I am happy with what I'm doing so if I could coordinate it all together, that would be ideal. We shall see. Most annoying part was that I missed my tutoring job and now I have to squeeze it in on Friday before Retail.
xoxo,
Cindie
No comments:
Post a Comment