Saturday, January 23, 2010

Woops!

...seriously, my brain had already written this blog early today and now I can't remember a damn thing I was going to write.

Love yourself. I love me! It's all about having fun and enjoying life. Does the size of your paycheck matter if you hate your job? I say I'd rather live in a box than work in a job I despise. "I'm in a box! I'm in a box!" (inside joke). And P.S. don't drunk dial or drunk text. even when you think it's funny. I still think it's funny but...just don't do it. Get someone to hide your phone from you if you have that tendency.

Friendy-Lou & I whooped it up last night in her neck of the woods. Super fun. We stayed up almost all night and I ate fried pickles at 3am. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy.





So I had to do Tutoring Job this morning after our blast of a night. It's a good thing I've taught these kids to be smart because it made my job easy today as I sat there trying not to fall asleep.Oh and we determined last night that I have to hang on to Retail Job just for the fact of my being able to use it as my pick-up line: "Hi! My name is Lou. Wanna buy a suit?" (and there's a specific voice that goes with that line).

Completed week 1 of training for New Job this week. It was a bit difficult getting back into a corporate mindset and being at one job for 8 hours/day, 5 days/week. But I'm going to get smarter now tho. I'm learning all about wireless technology and I'll be able to impress you all with my jargon & acronyms. Tee hee!

I am really upset that my brain cannot remember all of the great things I wanted to write about today. Is there a machine that I can hook up to my brain and just think out my blog instead of needing to type it?

xoxo,
Cindie

2 comments:

  1. well well well very impresive, love the pic of u 2. i like the posts....true true true that
    AWW

    ReplyDelete