I heard this at New Job and thought it was so damn funny I had to pass it on to my small audience of blog readers. This is a customer service rep and a customer on a telephone call.
Customer: "Do I look like I have the word STUPID written across my forehead????"
CSR: "I don't know, Sir, I cannot see your forehead."
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
True Story.
Ok, question. Do you know me??? I mean, really, do you? If you do, would you agree that I am a fan of things that are funny? I've had people tell me that my facial expressions alone are funny. Do you have any funny experiences with me that you would like to share? Please comment if you do. Or if you want to send it to me only, email cindie@mscindie.com. I should get those. I'm realizing that some people really lack a sense of humor and take things too seriously some times.
With all that said, I think I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I started my fire building business again even after I said I was out of that business. Well, foolish me did start one but I think the tornado last week sucked the life out of it. So, once again, no fire. And damn it. I like to have fires every night!!!! Whatever. LOL.
I spent Sunday night to Monday morning puking my brains out. I think it was food poisoning from some Pea Soup that I ate. It exhausted me and I was usless all day yesterday. I made it through New Job today and even a mild workout at the gym. Woohoo. With a good night's sleep tonight, I should be back to normal tomorrow. Whatever normal is for me...
Have you ever seen me mad?.....
Party life??? I freaking work 7 days a week.
xoxo,
Cindie

no I dont know u......just 2 wks in new job. we'll c if u can keep the laughin all the way thru.....AWW
ReplyDeleteAre you saying you want me to look through my stash and see if I have some funny pics of you? I'm sure I have a ton! ;)
ReplyDeleteAimz!! You have tons of stories to tell of our adventures. Tell us one!
ReplyDelete