Well it's a two-pill Tylenol PM sleep. I do NOT want to wake up sooner that I have to. I got 4 hours of sleep last night and I just got home from work. I'm wiped out! But, I can write a lil somethin' before I head to Dreamland.
So today was a family Christmas party. I had to work today so I went for a little bit so I could see everyone. Des' house is gorgeous. I love how she has decorated and painted. I want to copy it! :-)
Anyway, on Thanksgiving I didn't stuff myself which is something to be proud of but was I proud? No. I was pissed at myself for not enjoying that yummy food as much as possible. I was craving it for the week to follow. Today, I told myself to eat it all up so I don't regret it. (Doesn't that sound backwards??). And I did. It was YUMMY. But it was also a bad idea because I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs when I get to work and it was tough today with that food weighing me down! I think I burned it off though during my shift. ;-)
Hope you had a great weekend and Happy Monday!!
xoxo,
Cindie
No comments:
Post a Comment