Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Schmooesday

My cat Oreo is definitely proving to me that she is insane. I've had her for 4 years and in the past few months she has started this new thing of chasing her tail, growling and hissing at her tail and now she's chasing shadows. Right now she is sitting on my pillow above my head and is glued to the wall watching the shadows and trying to swat them. Is that insane or what???

OK, question. Well, no one answers the questions so I ask without really expecting an answer. I guess I am just venting what goes on in my head. LOL Anyways. What is the appropriate way to handle someone making uncomfortable suggestions? Not inappropriate really, but definitely uncomfortable. It seems I get a few customers each week asking me my marital status, etc. One told me the other night that he was going to wait until my shift ended so he could take me home. How does one respond to that????? I think I just made a nervous laugh and walked away.

Well, that's it for me tonight. I'm exhausted. I have a little something irking me right now and I don't want to get into it. But I will leave you with this quote:

"If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it."

-Marcus Aurelius
(Roman emperor, best known for his Meditations on Stoic philosophy, AD 121-180)

xoxo,
Cindie

No comments:

Post a Comment