I just OD on milk.I couldn't help it.
But really...what's official is that my retail job has gone from seasonal employee to permanent employee. Crazy, eh? Never in a million years would I have believed that I would be working in retail. It always scared me. But apparently the people with the power there felt I was good enough to keep on. While this doesn't enable me to stop working the 18 other jobs I have (exaggerating, it's really 3 other jobs), I will now be in a department that works on commission. For the holiday season, I was working in the Young Mens department. As of tomorrow I will be IN THE MENS SUITS DEPARTMENT!!!!! I put that in caps because I don't believe it myself yet. As a preschool teacher I worked with all women (except with Grandpa in SD but he conformed to all of us gals). Now, I am the only female in my area. What a switch. Except I will be working with men which is basically like working with children, right?? HEHEHE Just Kiddin' boys! But really, you can apply the same principles used in communicating with children when communicating with adults. You should try it. Soooooooooooo if you or someone you know is in the market for a Suit or Tux, let me know and I will tell you where to find me.:-) We shall see where this new adventure takes me...
Well, I barely got home from work and I already have to be back at 9am this morning. I better try to get some sleep! Oh and after work it's a Whoop it up Cousin night....we're going to see ZEBRAHEAD. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo,
Cindie
wooohooo! so happy for ya cuz. i'm sure in no time you will be a department head. you're too good to keep down.
ReplyDeleteand weeeee! for tonight. gigs are always a blast to go to. especially when you know people in the band.
see ya soon!
Awesome!!!! I am happy for you. You are such a hard worker and I can't wait to see where this takes you! Way to go!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Go get um! I said the SAME thing about Real Estate! Me? in RE? Comon'! But God is funny that way. He makes me a new believer everyday! Lucky you...you get to swim in a "men come to me daily" swimming pool...FRESH MEAT! AND make $$$ at the same time! *envy! LOL...I keep thinking about you measuring men for a new suit and an old episode of Friends comes to mind....LOL.
ReplyDeleteI tried to post the link here..but it won't let me :(