Hi...
I have 5 blog followers! Woooohoooo!
I'm starting to enjoy my retail job more. I had some really nice customers (actually they've all been nice so far...) today and I finally got some people to sign up for a credit card. I was very excited to finally get my name off of the short list! Woooooohooooo! So if you live in my area, come in and see me (email me for location info) and help me get more! Also, if you buy something, you can take a survey and tell them what a good job I'm doing. Then I might get hired on after the season is over. Regardless of what type of day job I end up with eventually, hopefully...I'll still need a second job. If I get to stay at the retail job then I can quit my San Diego job and save like $400/month in gas expenses. Grrr!
So if that wasn't enough to boost my ego, I got asked for my phone # a couple of times today. Being pretty new in the single scene, I'm not really used to that. LOL! One of the guys was waaaaaay younger than me which I thought was funny because I was talking to someone this morning about how I need Botox. Ha ha!
How was your Friday? Who's doing something fun tonight? Is there something you want to ask me that you'd like me to blog about? If so, email me at cindie@mscindie.com.
xoxo,
Cindie
No comments:
Post a Comment