Not that it being Thursday really means anything to me since I work all weekend...
Another disadvantage of working in retail is that the store I work for also has a Home store. AAACK! I love that crap! So I used my discount to get some luxurious satin sheets for my bed. Only to discover that the sheets are really a Slip-n-Slide. I slide all over the damn bed! I still love the sheets though. Since I don't have anyone in the bed with me to stop me from sliding in one end and out the other, I've had to get creative. Here is what I did: I put the top sheet a little off center so I could tuck in one side as well as at the foot of the bed. Now, I'm usually a "no tuck" person but with these sheets I got desperate. I just did this new tuck idea so we will see tonight if I stay put. I'll let ya know...
Today I get to go get my cell phone fixed...the touch screen is not working so I can't make calls or receive emails or texts...grrrrr. Not a fan of the phone at all. I'm going to try to see if I can get something different. After that I get to go to the Dr. for my spiky spurs in my heel that stab like knives when I'm working and THEN I am GOING TO SEE MY NIECES! Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo! I love today!!!
What are you up to today? If you're reading my blog, give a shout so I know you're listening!
xoxo,
Cindie
i love my slippy slidey satin sheets. only problem i have is i lose my pillow. lol! impossible to keep it under my head when i'm asleep it seems.
ReplyDeletefix your dang phone!!!
I lose my pillows too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete