Thursday, December 31, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me...


So the bad news just keeps pouring in.

While I was driving home from my annual dr. appointment this morning (if you are a male, be glad you don't have to go through that every year!) and on my way to get my nails done,  I received a phone call with more effing bad news. I think it's fair to say that I have hit my limit for bad news. NO MORE BAD NEWS PLEASE!

How can there possibly be a God and if there is, why does he hate me so much? I know things could be worse but I do have to say that I am a good person with good ethics and morals so how much shit do I have to take? I tell ya, the payoff better be REAL EFFING GOOD! At least my nails look nice. :-)

I think when I get off of my retail job tonight at 9, I will have to engage myself in some self-destructive behavior. I've earned it right???  ;-)

So, GOODBYE 2009, do not let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I'm going to post a few pics in here of the good things of 2009 because I feel I should end on a positive note!

May 2010 bring us all the peace, love and happiness that we deserve. (unless you are evil!!!) ;-)

xoxo,
Cindie





1 comment:

  1. So what was the bad news? It's all just a test to see how you are gonna handle it. Hang in there girlfriend. I love you. You are so strong!

    ReplyDelete