Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hump Day Tip

Ok so I know I have 45 minutes left of today so it's not really Hump Day anymore but I like the title. Anyway...for those of you with children I have a little tip. Whenever you find yourself getting into a battle with a child because they do not want to listen to you here is what you do......

Yodel. It's fun and it usually gets a positive reaction from the child. So say you want them to finish their math homework and they are whining and giving an attitude. Just yodel, "Ooooooohhhhh doooo your math hoooomeeeewooooorrrrkkkk sooooo weeee arreeee nooooot uuuupppp allllll niiiigggghhht!!!!  Thhhhaaannnkkkk  yoooouuuuu veeerrrry muuucccchhh!  Dooooo itttt noooooww!  Doooooo ittttt nooooww! Do it now! Do it now! Do it nooooowwwww!"

I would be happy to demonstrate this for you if you so desire.

;-)

xoxo,
Cindie

3 comments:

  1. I think this is where you MUST post a video blog..the live demonstration is CRITICAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh silly me...I didn't mean Yodel. I meant sing Opera style. Dang it! lol Still considering posting some sort of audio/visual demo.

    ReplyDelete