Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh the joys of the commute...

As I was driving my 1.5 hour commute home from my tutoring job this morning I noticed a car with personalized license plates that read: AGRIV8D. Now that's someone I want to be driving next to, in front of, or behind! What the hell kind of license plate is that???? Why would anyone want to announce to the other drivers that he is aggravated???? Can you say, "Anger Management"???

Speaking of traffic, why is it that all the cars slow down while driving along miles and miles and miles of straight shot freeway? I can understand if another freeway is connecting and traffic slows, but this stretch of road has no connections to it. Talk about being AGGRAVATED! LOL

In addition to that, let's talk about GPS. Do you use one? I thought it was going to be this great addition to my driving experience because I often travel to places that I'm  not familiar with. Since I work temp jobs, I am sent to different offices. Also, I find myself one place and spontaneously decide to go somewhere after and I'm not always sure what route to take. However. My GPS is very consistent with not getting a signal when I really need it and I have no idea where I need to go. I cannot rely on it at all. I find myself shouting at the woman telling me to turn right. Even when I know it's wrong, she still tells me. I don't like that. Hmmm...I'm yelling at a GPS navigation system. Who needs Anger Management?

"Serenity NOW!" - Frank Costanza

Hope your Sunday is/was great!

xoxo,
Cindie

2 comments:

  1. you KNOW how i feel your gps pain. as do my cohorts at school when one day it sent us the opposite direction for the nearest starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your blog. Funny stuff. Happy Monday!

    Donielle :)

    ReplyDelete