Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Thoughts cuz I can't shut up!

Do you get prompted to enter Twitter user name and password when you come to this site? It shouldn't be doing that so let me know if you are experiencing that problem. Please.

Today's thought: If you have fewer trash cans, you will have fewer trash. Someone please edit that. I just made it up right now while I was collecting trash around the house. Good one?

Oh! Oh! Did you notice my new URL?  www.mscindie.com. You like? Si o No?

xoxo,
Cindie

3 comments:

  1. i think if you have fewer trash cans you are just gonna end up with trash all over the place instead of in it's designated receptacles.

    and i do love www.mscindie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. but if you have fewer trash cans you would take it out more often and not find yourself years later in a pile of garbage...?

    and mscindie.com loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, you would think you would...but you know you won't. well YOU might. we know i won't though.

    ReplyDelete